• Date: 1932 – 1977
• Designer : René Lalique, glassmaster / Brand Worth
• Place of manufacture: Parant Glassworks, Trélon (Nord)
• Manufacturing technique: translucent cobalt-blue glass, suck-blow process
• Dimensions: H : 5,6 ; l : 1,6 ; P : 1,6
• Collection: Coll. Ecomusée de l’Avesnois
• Credit: © Lucie Nicolas / Ecomusée de l’Avesnois
Founded in 1823 by Rigobert Pailla, the Collignon-Clavon Glassworks specialized in manufacturing champagne bottles and panes of glass. Sold in 1925, the glassworks refocused production on perfume bottles under the new name of S.A. Verrerie Parant. It closed in 1977. Today, the glassworks is home to the Glass Museum Workshop, the Avesnois Ecomuseum, and Bol Vert, a welfare-to-work scheme for disabled people.